Proof of identification requirements
We have minimal requirements for our services. All you need to provide are two documents:
● A proof of identity, such as a passport or EU ID card
● A proof of address, which can be a driver’s license, utility bill, or bank statement.
Proof of identity
As proof of identity, we accept either an international passport or a European Union (EU) national ID card.
Please ensure that the document is valid and up-to-date. How to produce a good quality passport scan:
1) Make sure the passport is open and the pages are visible.
2) The scan should be in color, not black and white.
3) The resolution of the scan should be at least 300 dpi (dots per inch) to ensure that the image is clear and legible.
3) The image should be in a common file format, such as PDF, to ensure that it can be easily viewed on any device.
Please refer to the visual guide below for examples of good-quality photos or scans of passports.
These images can help ensure that your document is accepted and processed quickly:
Here you can see a good copy of your document.
NOTE! If your signature is located on the next page of your passport, please upload a scan or photo of that page in addition to the front page. This will help us to verify your identity and ensure that your application is processed quickly and accurately
How to produce a good quality EU national ID card scan:
1) Make sure that the data on the ID card is clearly visible in the scan.
2) Scan both the front and the back of the ID card, if possible.
3) The scan should be in color, not black and white.
4) The resolution of the scan should be at least 300 dpi (dots per inch) to ensure that the image is clear and legible.
5) Make sure that your ID card includes your signature and that it is clearly visible in the scan.
6) Save the image in a common file format, such as PDF, so that it can be easily viewed on any device.
Please refer to the visual guide below for examples of good-quality photos or scans of ID cards.
NOTE! We can only accept ID cards from EU citizens. If your signature is not present on your ID card, you must apply with an international passport. This is because we are unable to verify your signature if it is not on your ID card.