Follow the instructions below to cancel any ongoing fiscal representation fees:
Step 1. Prepare your documents
Before requesting your change of address, you will need to prepare the following items:
- Your NIF PDF
- Access to the Portal das Financas website. Tax office sent passwords by regular mail to the tax representative’s address and will be delivered to the customer in digital form.
- Proof of Address for non-EU – see acceptable documents here
- Proof of Address for UE/EEE/SUÍÇA – see acceptable documents here
Step 2. Submit your request to change your address
Step 3. Receive your updated NIF with your new address
- After the tax office receives your request, they will issue you an updated NIF document with your address in Portugal and remove our lawyer as your fiscal representative. Your NIF number will remain the same.
Step 4. Email your updated NIF to us
- After you receive your updated NIF PDF, email us a copy at [email protected] or WhatsApp and we will cancel any future fiscal representation charges.